- To experience the love of God by building intentional Christian community together
- To learn about the faith of the United Church of Christ through worship, service and faith formation opportunities
- To regularly serve the church and greater community
- To experience and participate in meaningful worship experiences
During worship, we provide professional nursery care for children up to age 4. Here, we support the life-long growth of faith in a safe, nurturing and loving environment.
Beginning in fall of 2022, we are excited to introduce a new model of faith formation. In an average month with four Sundays, one Sunday is dedicated to each of the following:
- Worshiping with the rest of the congregation in an intergenerational worship
- Learning about our faith in a traditional faith formation class or our equivalent of “Sunday school”
- Serve the church or the wider community through a service project
- Build relationships with children and adults through being silly and playing games together
As we move through the pandemic and learn what it means to be a church together today, we are endeavoring to create programming that is meaningful and relevant to our world. We are always looking for feedback, support, new volunteers and new families. If you would like to get involved or share new ideas, please email Hannah Smith-Erb.
Baptism is available to children and adults of all ages. Baptism is a sign of God’s unconditional love and the mark of entry into Christ’s church. Baptisms are scheduled as part of Sunday morning worship services. Whether you are a longtime member of our church, or have never been here before, we would be honored to celebrate God’s love for you or your child. To discuss a baptism please contact our pastor.
You can stay up-to-date with the latest news and event info about our child and youth ministries by signing up to receive our newsletter and subscribing to our children’s event calendar.