CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL LISTENING SESSION REPORT
During the first phase of our strategic visioning process, Consultant Stacy Swain facilitated nine listening sessions – seven for adult members and active participants, one for the staff and one for the youth group. In total, 54 adults, five staff and 13 youth participated.
The vision team catalogued the number of responses for each theme listed below. We listed the themes in descending order; however, they all represent important aspects of our community.
- Racial and social justice/Community outreach/Service
- Spiritual formation/Growing in faith/Being a better person
- Caring and supporting each other
- Empowering ministry
- Reconciliation and healing
- Theological diversity and respect individual differences
- A Place for children and youth
- Inspirational preaching, worship and Music